BugZip® is specially designed for advanced resistance to bed bugs. Diligently encasing all clothing, bags and belongings while traveling greatly reduces the likelihood of bringing bed bugs home or from place to place. BugZip® is also a great resource for individuals and families whose homes are already infested. Use BugZip® to encase clean clothes and inside drawers to protect from bed bugs while you prepare for and live through treatment.
All Bugzip® encasements are made of heavy-duty clear vinyl that resists tears and can easily hold large objects inside. The specially designed three-sided bed bug resistant zipper allows easy access to your clothes and belongings while zipping out bed bugs when they are on the move at night. All BugZip® Encasements come flat folded in a 10x13x1 in. retail bag which fits nicely in most suitcase pockets during travel. BugZip® encasements are recommended for use in one location only. Bugs can be on the outside of the BugZip® and may be hard to see. Bringing a used BugZip® from place to place defeats the purpose of the product.
• All sizes packed flat-folded in 10x13x1 in. bag
• 3-sided bug-resistant zipper for easy access to contents
• Generously sized to hold shoes, purses, souvenirs and more!
• Heavy-duty clear vinyl meets toy industry EN71 standards
• Recommended for visits to: hotels, cruises, hospitals, clinics, apartment buildings, college dorms and military barracks
• Also protects clothes at home while treating an infestation
• Best way to deal with bed bugs…don’t get them!
• Recommended for one travel stay only for maximum effectiveness