MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING ENCASEMENT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING! READ INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION OF BOX SPRING ENCASEMENT.
* Always use two (2) or more people to install.
* Always attach Corner Protector Strips (included) to the bedframe. (Corner Protector Strips may need to be taped to prevent ripping of the encasement).
* NEVER drag installed encasements onto bed frame or along the floor as this will cause rips & void warranty.
* AVOID sharp corners or points that could puncture the encasement.
* Always handle the micro-zipper with care.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE TO INSTALL MATTRESS OR BOX SPRING ENCASEMENT
1. Place mattress or box spring up against the wall.
2. Align corners of the mattress or boxspring cover with corners of the mattress or boxspring.
3. Ensure that the top corners are aligned properly before closing the zipper.
4. Place the mattress back onto the boxspring or the boxspring back onto the bedframe.
5. Zip the cover all around the mattress or boxspring.
6. IMPORTANT-Close the zipper completely to ensure proper bed bug protection.
THIS PRODUCT WILL PROTECT YOUR MATTRESS OR BOX SPRING FOR YEARS IF MAINTAINED PROPERLY.
Manufacturer recommends laundering no more than four times a year or unless serious spills occur.
* Always close zipper for washing
* Machine Wash in Warm or Hot Water
* Tumble Dry on Low to Medium (70°C/160°F Max)
* DO NOT DRY CLEAN
* No Ironing Required
* DO NOT BLEACH
* (Bleaching Will Void Warranty)