How To Measure Your Bed
In order to properly protect your bed with a mattress or box spring encasement, it is extremely important that you measure your bed correctly!
Twin: 39 in. X 75 in. (99 cm. X 191 cm.)
Twin XL: 39 in. X 80 in. (99 cm. X 203 cm.)
Full: 54 in. X 75 in. (137 cm. X 191 cm.)
Queen: 60 in. X 80 in. (152 cm. X 203 cm.)
King: 76 in. X 80 in. (198 cm. 203 cm.)
California King: 72 in. X 84 in. (183 cm. X 214 cm.)
TO MEASURE THE HEIGHT OF YOUR MATTRESS:
1. Remove all bedding, blankets, sheets, and mattress pads.
2. Use a ruler or yardstick to measure the height.
3. Measure at least two feet away from the corner of the mattress, as some mattresses are thicker in the middle.
4. Begin measurement at bottom edge of the mattress to the highest point of the top edge.
5. If applicable, be sure to include pillow top or memory foam pad in measurement.
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO MEASURE THE HEIGHT OF YOUR BOX SPRING
Standard: 20 in X 28 in. (51 cm. X 71 cm.)
Queen: 20 in. X 31 in. (51 cm. X 79 cm.)
King: 20 in. X 38 in. (51 cm. X 96.5 cm.)